Jan 29, 2011

A Contest for FREE stuff!!

I have welcomed myself to 2011. I started an Etsy account AND a facebook page!So I'm doing a little contest to celebrate :) Here's how it goes:

Find TippyToez on facebook and 'like' it.Then anytime between NOW and THURSDAY FEB 3rd tag TippyToez some way or how in your status.I'm not forcing you to confess your love.....all you have to do is say my name *Cue Destiny's Child....

*If you don't know how to tag me, you type the @ symbol before tippytoez (no spaces) and it brings up a drop list for you to find and select me....

Then comment on my TippyToez facebook status that you have completed your task....sounds like rocket science but I promise it isn't!It will be worth it!

The Prize:
$35 in TippyToez products!
That includes tutu's, headbands for all ages, paci clips, clippies, earrings,burp cloths,etc, EXCEPT shoes and bags :) But other than that you should have no problem finding things to spend 35 bucks on!

Winner will be announced FRIDAY!!

Good Luck!